Intractable answers to life's simple questions.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The End of the Internet

A good friend of mine and I were discussing cyberspace. The weird ether of thoughts and fears and data and 1's and 0's. How many people have poured themselves into an intangible mess of instructions and light.

And we got to talking about the End of the Internet. He let me know there is a site (in fact there are many) claiming to be the End of the Internet. Pretty pedestrian, but there you go.

And he told me he was disappointed by the End of the Internet.

Rightly so, I argued. It would be like finding the end of an idea.

But he corrected me. It wasn't the concept he was disappointed with. He just thought there should be some girls.

So I claim this post to be nominally the End of the Internet. And here, my friend, are some girls.


1 comment:

Sarah Hillman-Stolz said...

I think I'm second on the left