Intractable answers to life's simple questions.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Earnest Guy


I realised from rereading my last post that I come of as one of those patronisingly earnest people who smuggle in doomsdaying and righteous pessemism under the cloak of upbeat irony or observational humour (although assuming my last post resembled humour is a stretch).

Think John Butler (of the John Butler Trio) or devil-spawn Michael Leunig. Both emotionally manipulative peddlers of depressing guilt.

So I'm nipping my membership to this rancid club in the bud with this simple segueway. How good are boobs. Discuss.

There. I feel so much better now. As you were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 blog posts in a week, T? I think that legally classifies you as an emo.



But yes, boobs. Indeed, good sir.